What is Unique about the Wisdom House College Foundation Programme?
- Our Foundation certificate is recognized and accepted by over 70 destination universities around the globe.
- It prepares you for a university study in just 9 months
- Our students achieve outstanding results and progress to top universities abroad.
- We have small class size of 10 students, giving you more personal time with your teachers
- You can build your Curriculum Vitae with our structured Industrial work experience for students
- We guide you on how to write personal statement
- We assist you in your University admission, placement and visa application into your choice university via our counseling unit.
- Courses begin in January, April and September
- Each programme is based on the A Level syllabus
- You will learn relevant academic knowledge through subject-specific modules.
- Successful completion to the required standard of the Foundation programme can lead to a place at one of over 70 prestigious universities in the UK and Canada.
On successful completion of the Engineering Foundation, you can progress to an undergraduate degree at one of our destination universities in any of the following countries:
Canada: Our foundation certificate is at par with most colleges in Canada like Fraiser International College (FIC) as a result you are admitted into first year in top Canadian Universities. We also prepare you for the IELTS examination.
UK: You are entitled to year one into prestigious Universities in the UK after the successful completion of our University Foundation Programme.
USA: While you are studying the Foundation Programme at our college, you will take tuition in SAT I and II to get you scholarship into preeminent Universities in the USA like MIT, Yale and Princeston.
A minimum of 5 credits in relevant subjects inclusive of English Language and Mathematics (in not more than 2 sittings) in WAEC, NECO, IGCSE, Camridge O’level or other known equivalent examinations.
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Art and Design
- Science and Pharmacy
- Humanities and Media
- Law and International Relations
- Business, Finance and Management
The Programme is modular in structure and consists of core modules studied by all foundation students, three specialist specific to your chosen pathway.
The Core Modules:
- Communication Skills
- Information and Communication Technology
- Study Skills
Accounting, Biology, Business, Chemistry, Economics, Further Mathematics, Law, Mathematics, Physics, Sociology, Psychology, Media Studies.